Perfect Pairs Blackjack is a unique variation of the classic casino game that has gained immense popularity among players worldwide. This blackjack variant combines the traditional game with an added twist that makes it more exciting.
As the name suggests, Perfect Pairs Blackjack allows players to place an optional side bet on whether their first two cards will be a pair. With a potentially high payout and the chance to win big, Perfect Pairs Blackjack is an enticing option for seasoned blackjack players and newcomers.
Best Online Casinos to Play Perfect Pairs Blackjack in 2023
Why Play Perfect Pairs Blackjack?
- Familiar blackjack game with exciting side bets.
- Multi-hand option for up to 5 simultaneous hands.
- Rules are like the traditional blackjack variants.
- Lucrative payouts possible with side bets.
- Solid Return to Player percentage on the game.
How To Play Perfect Blackjack
Let us guide you through the four easy steps to begin playing.
- To begin playing Perfect Blackjack, choose a table and decide on the number of hands you want to play and whether you want to place any side bets. The game aims to get as close as possible to 21 without going over.
- Once the cards are dealt, it’s time to decide whether to hit (take another card), stand (keep your current hand), double your bet, or split your hand. If you placed any perfect pairs bets, you’d find out if you won at this point. Remember that the dealer must draw to 16 and stand on 17.
- After you’ve made your move and are satisfied with your hand, stand, and finish your turn.
- It’s now the dealer’s turn. They will reveal their facedown card and draw additional cards if necessary. After the dealer’s turn, the winner is determined, and you can collect your winnings if you have won.
Perfect Pairs Blackjack Rules
Aside from including optional side bets, the most noticeable feature that sets it apart from other variants, Perfect Blackjack, follows standard gameplay rules. However, there are a few key points to keep in mind.
- Dealer draws to 16 and stands on 17.
- Players can double down after splitting.
- Split hands cannot be re-split.
- Splitting Aces gives players only one additional card.
- The dealer will check for Blackjack in certain situations.
- Insurance is offered but not recommended.
- Side bets can be placed for mixed, coloured, or perfect pairs.
- Place the 21+3 side bet to make a poker hand with your two cards and the dealer’s up card. Win with a flush, straight, three-of-a-kind, or straight flush.
Blackjack Perfect Pairs Odds
The following are the odds paid for Blackjack Perfect Pairs at 5Gringos Casino. Although the odds for side bets are typically consistent among different operators, it’s advisable to double-check before commencing gameplay.
|Winning Perfect Pairs hand||Perfect Pairs payout odds|
Blackjack Perfect Pairs Strategy
Players should treat blackjack side bets like Perfect Pairs or 21+3 as an occasional fun activity. However, if a good score is achieved, collecting the winnings and returning to a regular blackjack game without side bets is wise.
This is because the house edge for Perfect Pairs is relatively high, with a 5.79% edge in a six-deck game and a 6.76% edge in a four-deck game. In the long run, players will lose $5.79 for every $100 bet on the Perfect Pairs side bet.
The main blackjack game offers a much smaller house edge of 1.5%, which can be reduced to around 0.5% with a solid blackjack strategy.
FAQs About Perfect Pair Blackjack
Perfect Pair Blackjack is a variation of the classic blackjack game in which players can make a side bet on whether the first two cards they receive will be a pair.
A Perfect Pair is a pair of cards of the same value and suit, such as two Ace of spades. This is the highest-paying outcome of the Perfect Pair side bet.
No, Scratch Cards are usually designed for one-time use only. Once you scratch off the hidden area and reveal the code or symbol, the card cannot be used again.
This depends on personal preference. But, from an odds point of view, games like blackjack and slot machines do have favorable odds.
Perfect Pair Blackjack, like all casino games, has a built-in house edge that gives the casino an advantage over players eventually. However, if you play with optimal strategy and use the Perfect Pair side bet innovatively, you can improve your chances of winning.
Yes, Perfect Pair Blackjack is available at many online casinos. You can play it on desktop or mobile devices, and some casinos even offer live dealer versions of the game for a more immersive experience.
More Blackjack Guides